Can we break our Habit..?
I hope we can't.
Try it, if you can.
Break 'H' first.
'A Bit' still remains.
Now try..
To break 'A'
Ha ha.. Ha ha..!
'Bit' remained there with you.
But if you try to break 'B' even, 'It' will remain
with You.
You are failed..!
Now, Let Me Try.
If I break 'T'
'I' remained there.
Oh, I found the cause.
'I' is the root cause of all the problems.
'I' means "Ego".
If it is broken, I can achieve success.
Break Your Habit
20 replies
143 views
Wow! If we have a mind like urs den we can break our habit bro. Especially our 'EGO'
waw....well written saahir
Nobody can stop u 2dy onwards,bro..
Well said! My secret sources have confirmed the topic creator has roots to virat ancestory, so the obvious credit goes to our virat religion. Expecting a ghar wapasi soon in the presence of Bhagwat ji Modi ji and Me ji.
Nice word my dear frnd, keep it up saahir
Tochi Prudence: Nice word my dear frnd, keep it up saahir
Thanks for appreciation. saahir:
Thanks for appreciation.
You r welcm dear Superb .
Excellent....very very nice thought...very nice.
Nyc one bro..
Great thinking Saahir 10/10 
Very comic

well said!
Libra: Funny
I like it
Enjoying the stuff is also a fun. Wow! Saahir 
Funny but fantastic
It all depends on us.
If we want then we can change ourselves
Great thinking ! Well done 
Superrrrr keep it up.
bad habbit continues...