things 2 tell her
24 replies
164 views
I'm not eating today. Please sit admiring ur beauty will be my meal four today
Bizarre words
Nice..
You won't eat throughout today? Well it's good to fast . LOL
the time I spend with u r the best moments of my life.
Cool 
I don't gt it.
Get up.. be fast to breakfast.
Nice toughts. I like it.
Nice toughts. I like it.Awsm wrds. ...
Babe u r d reason why i have sleepless night, I just can't stop thinking about U
Brimxz: I don't gt it.
You don't get it? Well You don't need to cause she'll feed u when you become hungry. You don't need to cause your heart's got what you desire. Shine on and ignore the taunts Are you starch? Cuz you make me stiff.
I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together
Can I tie your shoe lace, cuz I don't' want you falling for someone else.
The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.
Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone. {Oh Really. What is that?} Its just that...your numbers not in it.
Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're CuTe
If I were a drum I'd let you bang me all night long!
Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.
Was your Dad a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns.