A girl posted on her walls,ALL MEN ARE GOATS. I then asked her "HAVE U GIVEN YOUR FATHER GRASS TO EAT TODAY"?, She Became angry and Deleted me..Please have I said anything wrong????
Anything wrong
8 replies
90 views
I doubt if u hv
Lols good question
next time she will post all with out her papa n hus n childs if have 
hmmmmm
its nice joke
Depends on how exactly you phrased you question. That's why I don't like peeps who are too serious. When you are joking abt something , they are serious. And when you are serious, they'll be joking. Lolz
No nothing wrong with ur answer. Its just a joke.
I think she Was upset with a man, and you made her upset with another man... Making men even more goat than they were before in her eyes.
Joes not wrong.
ethereal: I think she Was upset with a man, and you made her upset with another man... Making men even more goat than they were before in her eyes.
I agree with you. ..