I am a Spanish speaking and I want to learn English like a second language. Give me a few tips and I'll give you thanks
what is the best way to learn English
15 replies
156 views
I used to learn English by translating songs lyrics... and then I get to use it a lot in chat site like this. From what so little English you used in this topic, it seems okay to me tho.
Enrol for a course...
Likewise i would like to learn spanish
I too like study spanish
n I learn english by seeing movies n chatting in english 
simple
chat with unknwn persons in eng
Go for special English classes. Wat other suggested too is right.
outlaw: Duolingo.
this website and their app is really great. It's very out of box. Start reading english news papers...tht helps lots
Read English books.
can any1 help me how i speak in english fluently
Dont know
dont think in your mothetounge language .. try to thiking in english language . dont afriad of grammer ..
Try to chat and talk with other thn only u can easily learn
Watch Movies with English Subtitles...