*What do u like more*
23 replies
164 views
Yip Suni im with you 
Truly luv the Night
Of coz winter nights I love
YupZ winter Night 
Rohan786: YupZ winter Night 
yeah me too, nice n cosy in my warm bedall of the above... 
Summer n day time.
summer or night
Summer and night I guess. Never like cold.
win
Summer night
I don't know if its my imagination, but it feels like the longest summer of my life.
I love winter! And evening.... cold winter nights!
princess_Soniya: jacki sorry to quote you dear,but this summer weather is just killing,im praying for winter to come soon...summer cnt sleep in the night atleast winter we can cuddle in bed
i agree with u and Ethereal sweety, me myself cant wait for winter to knock on my door::.. The heat and humidity is killing me...bleAll hates me

Summerrr: All hates me

sweety how can u say dat? All 2wap love uWinter and night. thats when the babies come
jacki:
sweety how can u say dat? All 2wap love u
see all says summer is bad lols :pSummerrr: see all says summer is bad lols :p
funnyBoth...love to enjoy holidays in summer...and sleeping in winter
Summer and day