This game is introduce to improve your typing accuracy also to test how good a friend is in terms of typing a correct words.
Game rules, type any word for the next poster to closed his eyes and spelt your word then he will also give another word
Typing accuracy
5 replies
65 views
Example. I made a comment. Entertainment. the next post will close his eyes and spelt entertainment after that he will also do the same with a different word as it is follows.
I could this simply in my old xpress music !!! but canot in touch phone
wish i could have read this topic with my eyes closed.
_SaMuRaI_: I could this simply in my old xpress music !!! but canot in touch phone
Yeah true, but watch the word and mastery the touch pad then closed your eyes and type, dont be worry when spelt it wrong. What matter is to develop your typing skills.So what's the fun in it