The lattest and newest movie you watched
Alot lately
Taken 3 - not so good, apparently.
Gone girl
Taken 3,Pretty good movie.
gamer
Hitozuma koukan nikki.
Manjhi: the mountain man
The last movie I watched was Ted 2, err I like the 1st one more. I used to watch movies a lot,now just don't get much time for it..
The Gallows
Boys over flowers, Tree of heaven, City hunter,My girl.
Phantom...
One starring ms Sunny Leone. 
-SoftHeart-: Manjhi: the mountain man
I really enjoyed that movie,plus it's based on a true life event Lelsi: The last movie I watched was Ted 2, err I like the 1st one more. I used to watch movies a lot,now just don't get much time for it..
Ted 2 made my Day when I watched it lol...Knight in shining Armour
Heir
mission impossible 5,juz the way you are, attack on titan(japanese)
fantastic four.
Focus...Starring Will Smith,Top Movie...If I had to Rate This Movie,ill give it 8/10 