2WAP

Cricket World Cup 2015 Bidding (Pool-B)

53 replies 400 views
This topic is closed to new replies.
smiley Hey Friends, here you can bid for Cricket World Cup 2015 Pool-B Pool B: South Africa - 300 India - 300 Pakistan - 250 West Indies - 250 Zimbabwe - 200 RULES: 1. You can bid for only one team. So please make up your mind. 2. Dont post offtopic comments 3. Anyone found with multiple accounts, your done and disqualified. I will keep a check of all accounts and pluses transfer. 4. The highest bidder becomes the OwNER. 5. Any post which is edited will be counted as null and void, will be deleted so make sure you dont edit your posts.
#20
Rohan786: smiley Hey Friends, here you can bid for Cricket World Cup 2015 Pool-B Pool B: South Africa - 300 India - 300 Pakistan - 250 West Indies - 250 Zimbabwe - 200 RULES: 1. You can bid for only one team. So please make up your mind. 2. Dont post offtopic comments 3. Anyone found with multiple accounts, your done and disqualified. I will keep a check of all accounts and pluses transfer. 4. The highest bidder becomes the OwNER. 5. Any post which is edited will be counted as null and void, will be deleted so make sure you dont edit your posts.
ist possible for me to change my old bid team ? I mean now I cnt bid for sa. Now cn I bid for any other team ?

Log in or join to reply.