2WAP

Is age an imp factor in a relationship?

18 replies 145 views
#6
Provided you are both over the age of consent then not at all, my spouse is older than I am and age has never been an issue. Provided you can connect mentally and emotionally it is a non-issue.
#11
Well..never dated someone younger of me but I would say it is important when you're younger and if at that age you want to start a family. Sooner or later those age barriers come up and then you get problems -although it's up to many ,many various factors. And you have always these half age plus seven dating rule .
#12
my hopeless romantic part z screaming dat age z jus number..its d soul v fall for..so nope.. n my other half ,d genuinely genius n brainy one z saying..nope as well..smiley
#14
Not really. My fiance is one year older then me. Besides it doesn't bother me at all. I do not love her for her age, but what she is in her heart. That all that really matters to me. smiley

Log in or join to reply.