Google have launch a glass, this is not just a normal glass rather a smart glass that can be use for the following; recording a video, then capturing (camera) and as well as map for given directions when entered on the device. It is a touch screen also..
Google glass
8 replies
86 views
The device perform all this on your right eye, although u can used both eyes but the task is done by the right eye.
Lol Im not all that good in quoting others. just google. google glass or smart glass thanks.
It is an intriguing piece of technology, but I happened to read earlier today that they are bringing the project to an end 
I have known this months back..I think it is gonna end..
why would anyone want this?
Sad one
ethereal: why would anyone want this?
Maybe they want to have a look of terminator or something else they can used to scared kids lol.
I will be glad when sees ethereal on this glass to scared me Samuel099: Maybe they want to have a look of terminator or something else they can used to scared kids lol.
I will be glad when sees ethereal on this glass to scared me 
ethereal:
not if you behave...
LoL you're even more than a tiger, Im afraid of you that is why i dont wanna let ya go! but when add this google glass in additional then, I will logout when sees you online.