Hi guys, beware of chemicals although we cannot live without but we must know how to go about it and it uses.
Dont put water in fridge for the next day before drink
This is because the chemicals in the water have contaminated itself also....
Water test by Samuel.
5 replies
124 views
It can endanger one's health.
Sign
When put a water in a fridge for 24 hours or 24/7, or some hours to be done for drink... switch off the fridge and leave the water in a fridge for the next day, come check when hot....
Remove the water in the fridge, You may realized that there are a lot of dirty particles in it, thats the water contaminating I'm talken about, hehe.
Lots of it i must say
I've been drinking refrigerated water for more than 17years and I see no effect. Thanks for the info though
Hmmm