Hi guys as you already know 2wap lack a lot of interesting stuff so I'ave stood up from my feet to award all the copied pasted post in forum's, so comment your name get a 15 pluses, if u refuse to i would mention your name myself so dont be shy to comment.
Copy paste awards
8 replies
161 views
Lol be faster or bribe me not to mention your name or top up my pluses ha ha ha ha. This is the best 2wap competion ever made here
Dont try to know more about me cos everything about me is in a form of code.
Rita Oral- I will never let you down. believe me cos i'm 100% antivirus lol
Rajesh
I wusant activ this days authorwise I wud had expossed them all with award traphees
Dabangg: I wusant activ this days authorwise I wud had expossed them all with award traphees
Samuel0*9 
Samuel099:
there alot of peoples that are famouse so i feel shy to comment their names hege
Pss.. most of em ar terrarist ryding camelDabangg:
Pss.. most of em ar terrarist ryding camel
Yeah always coping dolphin cry and rap battlez song then mixed it together to produce a different song. hehe I knew that camel very well