2WAP

Ge it! Always smile. [Repent]

5 replies 70 views
Burning into ashes First was shame now Lame Omg. No time anymore I don't wanna see no more! Chains on my feet Neckless on my neck I'm growing old everything changing to gold See me smile My 2wap code is now smiley cause I'm back to defeat the demons and award with diamons! I'm always smile cause I dont go mad but monsters made me so! I dont wanna see you cry Always smile cause hating and jealous is like a cancer so cancelled it and be happy! I try my best I must to confess No more fornicate try to educate and mind your own business Hmmm I must to take a break cause there is a breakings in my voice now. Rules. Don't quote post before comment also if what you're about to say is shxtty just swallow your words cuz i dont wanna repeat that hmmm you made me again. Thanks
#3
Samuel099: Burning into ashes First was shame now Lame Omg. No time anymore I don't wanna see no more! Chains on my feet Neckless on my neck I'm growing old everything changing to gold See me smile My 2wap code is now smiley cause I'm back to defeat the demons and award with diamons! I'm always smile cause I dont go mad but monsters made me so! I dont wanna see you cry Always smile cause hating and jealous is like a cancer so cancelled it and be happy! I try my best I must to confess No more fornicate try to educate and mind your own business Hmmm I must to take a break cause there is a breakings in my voice now. Rules. Don't quote post before comment also if what you're about to say is shxtty just swallow your words cuz i dont wanna repeat that hmmm you made me again. Thanks
Yaar girammar iis grayt biradar Eye laik

Log in or join to reply.