2WAP

I Am Very Glad Than Before. 5p

1 reply 55 views
I am glad that you are out of my life I am so much better than before You thought that I will be weak without you You thought that I will be broke without you, But I am now stronger and richer Than before You thought that I will be sad without you You thout that I will Be helpless without you You thought that won't grow without you But I am now happier Smarter and wiser You thought that I will be stressed Without you You thought I couldn't breathe without you You thought I could not love Anyone without you You thought I will die without you You thought that would Not see anyone to love apart from you But I am chilling, inhaling Loving, living and I am in perfect vision. Source: samuel topic rule: shxtty comments not allowed.

Log in or join to reply.