Two faced
14 replies
155 views
Yeah I have two. one is always smile thats my face online set as my pf pic and Samuel in reality is my real face so when you sum them together I have two faces. 
Samuel099: Yeah I have two. one is always smile thats my face online set as my pf pic and Samuel in reality is my real face so when you sum them together I have two faces. 
one is smiling n one is lyingWhat you see is what you get with me.
Ragnorak: What you see is what you get with me.
I see a handsome man.jacki: one is smiling n one is lying
lyk abt ur birthday... Dont quote me.
''don't quote me'' lol!!ethereal:
''don't quote me'' lol!!
"i will not quote you"jacki:
"i will not quote you"
If you don't obey my rule, I will go mad! ethereal:
If you don't obey my rule, I will go mad!
haha if u break my rule and my heart hahaha i will
insult you Two faced? Isn't that another word for hypocrisy ? Not a good thing
Not sure about this
jacki: haha if u break my rule and my heart hahaha i will
insult you
i love haters
hahaha nanana 
why yuh delete mah cammant jockeyladyme: Two faced? Isn't that another word for hypocrisy ? Not a good thing
lol is idiom but according to the poster something else altogether Ragnorak: What you see is what you get with me.
im in supportWow! Such diversion from topic I Have'nt seen since our infamous Amyrylis! 