2WAP

the real issue

8 replies 138 views
I'm angry, but that's not the issue. The issue is those my anger affect. I'm sad, but that's not the issue. The issue is those my sadness affect. I'm frustrated, but that's not the issue. The issue is those my frustration affect. I feel like giving up, but that's not the issue. The issue is those my lack of perseverance will affect. I feel like committing suicide, but that's not the issue. The issue is those my death will affect. I'm a christian, but that's not the issue. The issue is those the way I live my christian-life affect. I'm a smoker, but that's not the issue. The issue is those my smoking habit affect. I'm a drunkard, but that's not the issue. The issue is those my drinking habit affect. I'm a singer, but that's not the issue. The issue is those the songs I sing affect. I live my life the way I want, but that's not the issue. The issue is those the way I live my life affect. Often times we use this misguided notion; "my life, my choices...nobody's business". Really? The truth is every single thing you do; your reaction to life challenges, every choice you make sends ripples out into the world. It affects the people around you; the little ones who look up to you, your parents who have built their hopes on you, your friends who believe in you and even people you've never met. You might not witness how it affects them but it does. So the next time you want to make a decision, think about the real issue 'cause the decision you make is not really the issue; the issue is those your decision will affect. Your life is a message to the world, live it well. 'cause lots of life depend on how well you live your life. Let your light shine and unconsciously, you're giving other people permission to do the same.
#1
I might have done it before tough.. But it's already late to feel sorry obout it, some of us have a different view but i love this thread, it's very deep. Congrats mate
#3
According to my own point of view, We must make sure to do what is right or accepted in the society not what we think is good for us because our attitude and personal background affect those around us too like our bad practise and manner.

Log in or join to reply.