I m planning to buy a wifi router..what all things I should have in my home before buying it in order to use internet
Wifi router
5 replies
95 views
SONIC: I m planning to buy a wifi router..what all things I should have in my home before buying it in order to use internet
The first thing is to have a connected fixed line telephone, and to go with that a broadband subscription. The broadband company may actually provide the router with the subscription. And of course you will want a computer that is able to receive wifi (any modern laptop can).yes, the company you use to install the router can provide everything you need.
Ragnorak: The first thing is to have a connected fixed line telephone, and to go with that a broadband subscription. The broadband company may actually provide the router with the subscription. And of course you will want a computer that is able to receive wifi (any modern laptop can).
How much I may have to pay monthly?SONIC: How much I may have to pay monthly?
Depends, different companies have their own prices. Just make sure you get a tariff with unlimited downloads if possible. In the UK it's common to pay around £20 per month in total for phone line rental plus broadband. Just contact with nearby bsnl telephone exchange disposite security 1000 Rs and get board band modem and also choose unlimited data plan , now connect. .....,..........