Once in a while, we do stalk some people, whether we intend to or not. What is your purpose of stalking someone or some people?
Online Stalking
7 replies
97 views
I'm currently stalking someone because he smells like Ethiopia.
If your always looking sWeet,i might go bizarre for no just cause
I think it's only stalking if the subject gets to know about it
Otherwise it's merely spying.
Stalkers are lonely and lack self-
esteem, yet they feel very, very
important...
Ragnorak: I think it's only stalking if the subject gets to know about it
Otherwise it's merely spying.
Oh. Well. Then all this time I've been spying on you! When comes online people watch and monitor your activities in and out in order to avoid being harm if your causing harm all day to others.. It may depend on things you do toward others that everyone knew is strange or unpleasant..
I have been experiencing such things here any time I see peoples searching only my post and topics when they were online.... I don't understand why maybe they want to know more about me or something else that can't be mention. only Fkn arsehole does it.