2WAP

How to cook rice. In 10 seconds.

12 replies 77 views
1. Measure 5 backet of rice. 2. put it on fire, chop all your ingredient add to it, note. wait until the rice burn. 3. Remove it on fire, Marinate this prevent u from burn. 4.Add sugar instead of salt, this gives a taste 4. Food is cook! Enjoy.
#10
TemPEST: Gudluck in ten seconds
smiley I hate you and your group. just browse through post that i had made a comment any time you quote me You insult me... I will be happy if you and your group hate me forever cuz I hate them all becoz they play important role of billionaire whilst not.
#11
Samuel099: smiley I hate you and your group. just browse through post that i had made a comment any time you quote me You insult me... I will be happy if you and your group hate me forever cuz I hate them all becoz they play important role of billionaire whilst not.
pervertwho quoted who now

Log in or join to reply.