Attention-seeking personality
disorders, victum syndrome, insecurity and centre of attention behaviour...
Attention-seeking
32 replies
235 views
Being the centre of attention alleviates feelings of insecurity and inadequacy but the relief is
temporary as the underlying
problem remains unaddressed: low self-confidence and low self-
esteem, and consequent low levels of self-worth and self-love.
Insecure and emotionally immature people often exhibit bullying behaviours, especially manipulation and deception. These are necessary in order to obtain attention which
would not otherwise be
forthcoming. Bullies and harassers
have the emotional age of a young child and will exhibit temper tantrums, deceit, lying and
manipulation to avoid exposure of
their true nature and to evade
accountability and sanction.
Always playing the poor victum.
I dont think there is a valuable idea in this post. Thats my own opinion read ouer It against others but indirect speech.
Saahir blocking me from shout Cuz I'm clever whilst he depend on google.
OMG
Unban me Saahir
Nice Against topic
Samuel099: Ha ha ha
*sigh* what's so funnySamuel099: Unban me Saahir
not necessaryI wonder who is really play the victum here 
Always playing the poor victum.
And praying for themselves in
own topix
making nasty comments instead
of staying on the topic.
Pointing fingers n judge other
users. 4 fingers pointing back dear,,,. C my gallery....
unfortunatly blocked user wont
be abel to see it... Sorry
For more big time fun on my messed up topic please Check out my gallery peepz
TemPEST: *sigh* what's so funny
eish... I wonder...i rem kjoe one of the famous freeposter during those says. he used to post only one word in every topic "AGREE"..
and now this guy samuel, he posts haha haha haha in every topic in every sentence he posts. but kjoe wasnt nasty and big mouthed. idk what this guy wants actually. he is really very silly most of the times. 
haris: i rem kjoe one of the famous freeposter during those says. he used to post only one word in every topic "AGREE"..
and now this guy samuel, he posts haha haha haha in every topic in every sentence he posts. but kjoe wasnt nasty and big mouthed. idk what this guy wants actually. he is really very silly most of the times. 
I wouldn't alter a word coz I'm well train human also i dont play with wild animals..... I dont feed on grass and torns.... All those in my buddylist respect themselves so I respect them too... I treat the good members fairly whilst no to those that brag.
Better not to point a finger on 2wap...This is a small world
Dont regret...
Samuel099: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
UNblock me sweety
Ha HA HA HA HA
u want her attention ?@Samuel099 i guess there is a forum to post about unban, thats 2wap info or 2wap news..do post there not at this topic
Samuel099: I know what I'm after lol plz dont use my name rather soulbriquet instead. E.g. Repent, MRLA OR LAMR, 5P OR PPPPP, unbridled, staid and phlegmatic. Choose anyone of them.
i used ur screenname or id not ur name Samuel099: Its my real name just obey me.
but name dont have number in it as u have 099 and just stop flooding in other topics.do make ur own topics..obey me first Great topic
u did caught one attention-seeker