Hi everyone as you already know that phones are now our life also every year new technology exist... I will be glad if you could spend just 3 minute of you time with me by clicking on the links provided below also browse the pics maybe it will catch your eyes(match your interest).
xiaomi phones
http://www.google.com.gh/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Chinese%20latert%20xiaomi%20phones
lenovo
http://www.google.com.gh/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Chinese%20latert%20lenovo%20phones
Huawei
http://www.google.com.gh/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Chinese%20latert%20huawei%20phones
ZTE
http://www.google.com.gh/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Chinese%20latert%20Zte%20phones
Oppo
http://www.google.com.gh/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Chinese%20latert%20oppo%20phones
Latest chinese phones pics
6 replies
189 views
Click on link and browse through our new invention Lol chinese
useless post 
High_Source: useless post 
I like it that way lol. I thank God Xiaomi, Oppo, Gionee, ZTE, Tecno and lenovo.... you won't experience over heating lol.
Many Types Of Chinese Phones Are Using The MTK Device Os That I Came Accross Here In SA And Thats Totally Crap Cos With That OS You Can't Even Download Apps Like WhatsApp ect...Whatever Apps The Phone Comes With You Must Use...
I've TECNO Y-4 and it uses Mediatek as you say, it can do everything.... maybe it is your network provider or a phone repairer pre-installed a crap into your phone.. hehe Wait I'm gonna screenshot that to you ........
Sorry I didn't get it in about phone option so google it..... It can be seen on Factory reset option, on that menu it cannot be screenshot, if is possible I should've screenshot it to you