2WAP

Dear friend you are a winner

14 replies 130 views
Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy (even in Europe and America). Just something to think about. Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intentional avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. Dear friends wherever you might be, I know I can't be there in person all the time. So I dedicate this thread to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind or needs to know that someone cares. I'm doing this for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope you get the winning smile over this. You are not alone. Please remember that.
#2
smiley Life is not easy. i made a post title. think twice in life maybe it talks about your post here . Right now either you choose wiz khalfa's music Work Hard Play Hard or reject and start begging and starving others. God bless my parent always amen
#4
nice initiative on your part especially in today's world which in run by materialistic pursuits .. a place where the true meaning of happiness, peace and sincerity has been lost..let us strive to bring joy to other pplz lives because that is what can bring true happiness to ourselves
#5
nice initiative on your part especially in today's world which in run by materialistic pursuits .. a place where the true meaning of happiness, peace and sincerity has been lost..let us strive to bring joy to other pplz lives because that is what can bring true happiness to ourselves smiley
#12
Love it ! Such a nice topic .. Its sad that we live to impress others and we don't get to see who we realy are, although we are beautiful we will always think somebody is better looking , and that person may think you are better looking !! This world is intense !
#14
BeLLaDOnnA: Love it ! Such a nice topic .. Its sad that we live to impress others and we don't get to see who we realy are, although we are beautiful we will always think somebody is better looking , and that person may think you are better looking !! This world is intense !
You are on point !

Log in or join to reply.