A passenger in a taxi tapped on the driver shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus and stopped centimetre from the shop window. For a second everything went quiet in the cab den the driver said " look mate dont ever do dat again. You scared the daylight out of me".
The passenger apologised n said " i dint realised that a little tap can scare you so much"
The driver replied, "Sorry its not really ur fault. Today is my first day as cab driver - i have been driving a van carrying dead bodies for the last 25 years"...
Tap tap
21 replies
224 views
Hehehehe
Lol! Real joke!
Georginia: A passenger in a taxi tapped on the driver shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus. N stopped centimetre from the shop window. For a second everything went quiet in the cab den the driver said " look mate dont ever do dat again. You scared the daylight out of me".
The passenger apologised n said " i dint realised that a little tap can scare you so much"
The driver replied, "Sorry its not really ur fault. Today is my first day as cab driver - i have been driving a van carrying dead bodies for the last 25 years"...
Ha ha you're great woow Nice joke
Georginia: A passenger in a taxi tapped on the driver shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus and stopped centimetre from the shop window. For a second everything went quiet in the cab den the driver said " look mate dont ever do dat again. You scared the daylight out of me".
The passenger apologised n said " i dint realised that a little tap can scare you so much"
The driver replied, "Sorry its not really ur fault. Today is my first day as cab driver - i have been driving a van carrying dead bodies for the last 25 years"...
I will run Samuel099: I will run
coz I'm afraid of corpse. Wow your real joker.
Georginia:

Bestfriend stop laughing Repent.. You have know my secret ha ha I'm Samuel099: Bestfriend stop laughing Repent.. You have know my secret ha ha I'm
here.
What kinda secret u'r havin ma fren Georginia: What kinda secret u'r havin ma fren 
I'm coward also cannot approach corpse nor phantom's so by hearing of the driver saying you'ave scared me I felt that moment. Pls don't say that again Samuel099: I'm coward also cannot approach corpse nor phantom's so by hearing of the driver saying you'ave scared me I felt that moment. Pls don't say that again
cause I will also lost control
I will repeat again and again Georginia: I will repeat again and again 
If you want me to be your enemy then Samuel099: If you want me to be your enemy then
m nobody enemy Georginia: m nobody enemy 
I just want u stop it cause I will logout when repeated lol. Bestfriend dnt be sad but pls I'm coward thats the only problem i have in reality.Georginia: m nobody enemy 
I just want u stop it cause I will logout when repeated lol. Bestfriend dnt be sad but pls I'm coward thats the only problem i have in reality.Samuel099: I just want u stop it cause I will logout when repeated lol. Bestfriend dnt be sad but pls I'm coward thats the only problem i have in reality.
No one's perfect fren. Be happy with wat u r.Georginia: No one's perfect fren. Be happy with wat u r.
ThanksSamuel099: Thanks
Ur Lmao. this is So funny