why you leave me
36 replies
209 views
Crying
this is awkward....
Forceful love
Come on kumaar have a
Be bonded please!
I love him only I promise to be with him
Its OK I go crying
ethereal: this is awkward....
HahaThats the reason why i hate online love. Now this lady have given all her mind and love to kumaar but .....hurting her. So painful to date online.
Samuel099: Thats the reason why i hate online love. Now this lady have given all her mind and love to kumaar but .....hurting her. So painful to date online.
my love is true to him an all ways be I love him for ever an hope it will happen to you jacki: Come on kumaar have a
ty but he has my jacki: Come on kumaar have a
he has my heart only himKingFISHER: Be bonded please!
I hope we get back but I will leave site simirina: my love is true to him an all ways be I love him for ever an hope it will happen to you
Nothing will happened to me bcoz i consider online love as fucking trashSamuel099: Nothing will happened to me bcoz i consider online love as fucking trash
fell so sad for you not experience true love yetsimirina: fell so sad for you not experience true love yet
I believe in real love coz online you just hurt yourself and your feelings. .Samuel099: I believe in real love coz online you just hurt yourself and your feelings. .
no its real OK I love kumaar he left me why not know Samuel099: I believe in real love coz online you just hurt yourself and your feelings. .
you. Can get hurt both ways friend online an in person. It still hurtsWas he your boyfriend in reality or online? Go on marry the air also let your device pregnant you and give birth to wap. ..grr dont quote me coz I dont made a comment in this forum. thank
simirina: you. Can get hurt both ways friend online an in person. It still hurts
I can kiss my lover then hangout with her and many more... what about you?