An Australian cricket player dies thursday in Sydney hospital. After a cricket ball hit him on the side of his head. Its really sad news 4 the cricket world.
**Phillip Hughes dies**
12 replies
232 views
Rest in peace Phillip Hughes 
So sad, I thought helmet protect them in order not to get hurt/injury..,. Hmmm everything happened for a reason according to the bible.
sorry fella, Rest in peace.
Sad itz. Rest in peace Philip Hughes. 
Yupz...it really shocking news for all d cricket lovers...
R.I.P
Its really a big loss to cricket world..may his soul rest in peace..
So sad, one of the best up coming cricketr lost from this world
_! May his soul Rest In Peace
its rili sad. rip. m sorry for the bowler too, it must be worst tyme for him ryt nw.
Great loss in cricket world God grant peace to departure soul ,
May his soul rest in peace 
R I P hughes
R.I.p