>*Its almost Xmas*
8 replies
65 views
I will give my sister a teddy bear then mum and dad a cake prepared by my own as a present.
In our culture , we spend xmasday with our family. All going 2 Moms house.
Spending some time with a few Family &friends
music nd eating
music nd eating
On Christmas day after coming from church i wud go round n greet each n.every family happy xmas. As this is a christain state we always have a big party at home and call non- christian frens to be with us n celebrate together.
I can only wish for a happy xmas day.
Wishing them & their families personally, those who live around. Ohers I greet them by greeting msg.
Pffft. with any luck I'll be mildly intoxicated.
i want a gift
i dont like xmas its boring but i wait the new year
