The 16 days of Activism against gender violence is a International campaign tht starts on the 26 Nov. And ends on the 10 Dec. The campaign hopes 2 raise awereness about gender based violence as a human rights issue, on a National, Regional and International level. During the 16days of Activism amnesty International focus is on ENDING VIOLENCE against women and girls. Plz if u saw or hear any violence taking place, REPORT it immediatly. Dont let it go on and killing our women and girls.
***16days of Activism***
10 replies
97 views
Okay I'll report it immediately..if I saw anything like that
Some ppl see that but they just care but i think no women get hit on or kids I know i will do something about it
Oh so cruel act! I think we must treat everyone as such. Without a lady i should have exist when then treaty them like unwanted ones.
I willl.
u for info. 2wap guys get up on your arse and fight for ladies.
NAASH: Okay I'll report it immediately..if I saw anything like that
Thanks 4 information..here in India mostly citizens are quite alert n do the needfull..
Sure sis will report it.
Its a duty of every humanbeing to do. Sure I'll do. And
to make us alert.
Its our duty to save and protect women from any types of abuse. Salute to women. You are my Mom,sister,wife.
We, guys are also violated too
its pathetic not to report a violent act,i'll sure do ma best to report seen violence
Isnt India the country where Raping a woman is rarely prosecuted? ? I hope I am wrong but I recall seeing images of young girls hanging from trees with their bodies mutalated after being brutally raped by gangs of men??