2WAP

problem with mixradio

6 replies 89 views
pls help...my handset is windows 8.1 nokia lumia..i cant download songs from mixradio..but i can only play it online...when i click download..they are saying that there is some problem with download..why this happening??
#1
It maybe either you dont have enough credit or the credit you have is a bonus/free credit.... Top up your account then Activate internet bundle and try again. I hope it will be ok
#2
Samuel099: It maybe either you dont have enough credit or the credit you have is a bonus/free credit.... Top up your account then Activate internet bundle and try again. I hope it will be ok
But when I bought this one 1 week ago they said that I can download songs free from mix radio for 3 months...so I have credit right??
#3
SONIC: But when I bought this one 1 week ago they said that I can download songs free from mix radio for 3 months...so I have credit right??
That isn't the matter, that credit was given to you for browing only
#4
Samuel099: That isn't the matter, that credit was given to you for browing only
Oh.k..so for downloading songs ,actually what I have to do?
#5
SONIC: Oh.k..so for downloading songs ,actually what I have to do?
Just buy a top up card to activate a data plan... if that doesn't solved the problem contact your network service providers.
#6
Samuel099: Just buy a top up card to activate a data plan... if that doesn't solved the problem contact your network service providers.
I already hav data plan and still not possible to download..Thanks for ur response

Log in or join to reply.