Three men go hunting. Two are smart and one is dumb. The first smart one goes out and 2 hours later comes back with a deer. The other two ask how he did it, and he said, "I found the tracks, I followed the deer, I killed the deer"
So, the other smart one goes out, and hour later he comes back with a deer, they ask how he did it. He said, "I found the track, I followed the tracks, I found the dear, I killed the deer". So the dumb hunter goes out, and 2 hours later, he comes back beaten and bruised. The other 2 asked what happened. He said, "I found the tracks, I followed the tracks, I got hit by a train"
Three hunters. [5p]
7 replies
78 views
Dumb??? How he told his frnds ,
How did he survive the train.lol
TemPEST: How did he survive the train.lol
What do understand by joke?Funny and cute.
hahahaha...dumb aongea from wen
Unrealistic
Samuel099: What do understand by joke?