I was heading to the park, on my way, I heard people shouting, then screaming a lot of people mourning then I stop and come out of my car to ask, according to their responds a car knock a mosquito now it's at the coma....... dont laugh plz serious..
What a shock!!! [5p]
8 replies
81 views
Out of your car,which car?

My old Landrover. I feel ok with it... 
Kid zeee kidizzz...nice 4 LKG kidsss.
plz guys, I'm not joking if you want more pics of it just ask smarty because she is my witness.
plz type one out of the 5 into the comment box.
1. Get well soon
2. Fast recovery
3.
4. Amen
5. It shall be well
Howz health now 
HandsomeDon: Howz health now 
Is now 60%. Don never wrong so plz as your name says and donate your blood to this mosquito, i try mine but doc says my blood is not good because its yellow and redFunny my friend!
lol