>30 min of silence
21 replies
194 views
I have lost my memory.
saahir: I have lost my memory.
According to me, I will be happy because I dont want to be in a noisy environment also can sit for more than that just to relax myself, when it comes in relationship, I'm happy to be silent for awhile because not everyday life would be sweet.
Will think how to break the silence..its realy annoying me
its ok if m allowd to av my mobile wd me lolzzzz
I would be thinking of breaking the silence
i will think of all bad things i have done and repent.
I would be thinking how my future will be. How to make my dreams come true.
I'll probably think about wanting the silence to be over.
I,ll think about my future life.
Will jst think of my ceillin fan..why not making noise grrr grrr.
i will think about my parents...
Think about you. 
I will pray 2 God 
i sleep lol
Will search google for the reason, why its silent
Id enjoy it never get time to self be heavenly!
Kayli: I will pray 2 God 
WhatI think I do.