Post here to meet Guys n Girls
For Online Friendship n Chat.
Age and Location Please
No problem if u fall in love
in 2wap *Lovers Lane* and
want to get married in
2wap wedding chappel
Only singles pls... If u ara in a relation dont post here.
No Poems or Quotes.
Unwanted post will b deleted
ENJOY !!!
*Any Girls n Guys Available*
That's nice, 2wap wedding Chappel..
Come on girls... Many handsome guys here
wow! I'm in.......
I hope I meet a good girl or a married women
jacki: Come on girls... Many handsome guys here
what u are waiting for sweety..I am here waiting for youABHIRAJ:
what u are waiting for sweety..I am here waiting for you
,what u say? 
u r noty! Lets marryjacki: u r noty! Lets marry
Seemz lyk da galz r hiding! Whr r they?
I m available ...
Where is the girls...

boys are waiting
ABHIRAJ:
what u are waiting for sweety..I am here waiting for you
,what u say? 
she is already married and have kids Musafir: she is already married and have kids
m nt joking, it's true 
Dubble crosser...jacki: u r noty! Lets marry
How many times u will marry Musafir: How many times u will marry 
4 x
bad-apple: I m available ...
stay in Q jacki:
Dubble crosser...
I m joking sweety, dont b serious.... jacki:
4 x 
ok bhabhi 
How much will three women cost?
hehe good idea...
Musafir: stay in Q
bro dont take it serious.
the queue starts where i stand Damn... And I Thought I missed the boat! Am I ever so glad I'm too old... Welll... Maybe huh? Tell you what though--- I would much rather be a young girl's darling, than an older girl's fool.