How to handle such ppl...?
I go to considerable lengths to
avoid such people. When they talk, n talk abt themselves n think u believe all that they say. I try to remain silent. I sometimes
play stupid hoping they become
annoyed and go away.
Backed into a corner, I've been
known to stand my ground, even in the face of males so outraged at
my disrespect for their arrogance
that they have threatened me with violence.
* Full of Themselves*
7 replies
110 views
They have a selfish attitude and
believe every one should like them despite the fact that they are annoying every one.
The best manner to handle such people(well, if they can be titled as people) is to just ignore them. I would NEVER STAND, in anyones kitchen, and have a conversation with a cockroach! Not even when it is wearing the cloak of a clerical
keep to the topic pls?
Just as u hav said jacki silence will do it all!
Smile and look away
Jst keep such virus away from you
I ignore them.....if I can't, my response to anything they say is ''okay''. It bugs them to no end.