What if a girl is friendly with you and chats with you daily,and you only come here for her..
But someday you come to knw behind the Id is a boy...what will be your reaction..what will you do..

What will be your reaction-think-
12 replies
149 views
1st im not attached with any1 bcs i knw vry well its net so i cnt belive it.. best is friendship its ok...
2nd its happend then i will laugh to much 
Id be mad and never speak to them again.
Thanks for karma!
I will tease him all th way 
But I think, there many here. Thanks God still I am safe.
saahir: But I think, there many here. Thanks God still I am safe.
Once I have come across but I declined his/her buddy request.I'll be angry because I have been used all my words in fridge to compliment and blah blah him/her without gaining nothing out of it. I will report him to my dogs and laugh at ..... in the act.
Do what..just will think what a fooj I am,..
I'd never forgive the person... Ever.
Just Smile and move on
Send him Anthrax with Misile