Tell abt nature of the prsn who has commented before you......
Lets start from me...plz dnt mind..itz jst fun...
*...JUST FUN...*
19 replies
211 views
Tell smthng abt me...
U unfriend me last time so i think you dont care
Tell something about me???
I pretty think this post was created because of me, so guys tell anything about my life to you? dont be shy, I'm happy today so say anything you feel, feel free let's start it
I pretty think this post was created because of me, so guys tell anything about my life to you? dont be shy, I'm happy today so say anything you feel, feel free let's start Guys
Any offensive words allowed.
begin by my name and your problem.
samuel- bad
samuel - foolish
etc words you think I'm
nothing 2 say i dont know u but reading ur posts u r direct and say wht u think
lonely_S2: nothing 2 say i dont know u but reading ur posts u r direct and say wht u think
Yeah thanks. sweet friendidiot 
Dun knw...
Sporty
anaya: Tell smthng abt me...
I can't, coz still I don't know what you are looking for...?Hmmm
aree anaya kaysa karte g aap? karte ya ni hamku ub
bakbaas..hmmm
You never ever chat with me dear
u r honey girl noew itz ur turn tel abt me yar.
Not online for some time
She is friendly