1. I wonder some people propose online more than doing freepostin.
2. Some peoples also tell lies online instead of posting.
3. 80% Kiss everyday on screen especially me whenever I miss my fiance i do skype. but for the rest hmmm
Maybe is true Or Not??????
5 replies
81 views
4.I wonder a lot of peoples speaks as if they have gotten full copy of complimenting book.
5. I wonder, 80% guys have getting a degree in flattery.
Is't true
Yes or no
Choose yes or no in each question.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
LET
HAVE SOME
FUN BECAUSE Today is happiest day!
but I wonder no one is commenting except me then i and myself.
nice joke
Samuel099: 1. I wonder some people propose online more than doing freepostin. 2. Some peoples also tell lies online instead of posting. 3. 80% Kiss everyday on screen especially me whenever I miss my fiance i do skype. but for the rest hmmm 
many liers here I agree with nr 2