A lot of peoples says chinese gadget are fake and defective, but to me as a big chinese fan I do laugh at them because all the new gadgets are made in china. Copy the link into your address bar for a surprise.
Eight amazing Chinese gadgets - Telegraph http://www.google.com.gh/gwt/x?gl=GH&hl=en-GH&u=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11205661/Eight-amazing-Chinese-gadgets.html&source=s&q=Chinese+amazing+phones+news .
Chinese amazing gadgets
6 replies
123 views
Everything is made in china but hmmm. ok continue hurting me.
China is planning to spy on other countries through its gadgets.. you can enjoy their products though but in future your country would spank you for this
Ha ha ha what device are you using now? Ha ha ha ha
I just read the label on my toilet paper and it says Made in China..WTH is up with that?? Are they poisoning all of us or planting nanobots up our butts to control and track us all??
koz_99: I just read the label on my toilet paper and it says Made in China..WTH is up with that?? Are they poisoning all of us or planting nanobots up our butts to control and track us all??
I also dont understand why your favourite brands pay money before they get their work done also begging for us moreover let your so-called USA brands stop braggin then Eeprom: yeah almost all big name stuffs is made in china . ,its the small name copys utter sheite that spoil the chinese goods