personally,I find shy,quiet and reserved girls more cute and attractive..and do hate those loud and obnoxious girls.
..what about you guys/girls?
do you love a shy guy/girl
28 replies
275 views
This topic is closed to new replies.
yes i like too much shyness ... 
Yupzz...i think shy girl attract me more....
Yea i love shy girls they are so lovely.
I can take either or. but my man is a little of both and just right for me! hee!
shy galz or so lovely nd adurable nd that why i lyk them
Lol. everyone does. I love shy girls
I am a shy girl '
Always adorable
I love shy girls
lol i dont like shy ppl
Old woman are shy...
jacki: Old woman are shy...
Is it?..i don't think soKayli: I am a shy girl '
Congrats.SONIC: Is it?..i don't think so
good for u...
i dont like shy boys
jacki: good for u...
Hehe..may beM neither shy nor adorable. M nornal but wud love my man to feel free to talk n be frank.
A shy guy is the best guy ever but don't let shyness get into your head that you might seem too dump
yes. . .ri8 . .
Dun knw 