A lot peoples says I am antisocial because......
click link [topic=3331730]??[/topic]
tbh No one on earth can change my mind and choice of living.
Whether I am antisocial or antenna
Try to know more about me instead OF talking hmmmmmm
Antisocial.
4 replies
93 views
I'm not saying, Im a christian or born again christian. I dont believe in earthly religion but rather the bible laws of God most high.
Dont add me if you against my right and choices.
Dont say your christian so you'ill add me If you dont in the bible.
Stop changing my word. i said if you dont believe in the bible. but you have erase believe hmm secret.
I see hmmm if you dont show hmmm of your hmmmm peoples hate you here. I am not ready to show my hmmmm in public its for my fiance only.
Samuel099: Stop changing my word. i said if you dont believe in the bible. but you have erase believe hmm secret.
I see hmmm if you dont show hmmm of your hmmmm peoples hate you here. I am not ready to show my hmmmm in public its for my fiance only.
dont knw wht kind of a christian u are...u seems to be draged up instead of being brought up..ur activities are worst than a devil..u insult and abuse ladies here,is tht what u do with ur own ppl at home..same ..real christian will never do tht.. maybe u r maybe not lol i dont know u but if u r antisocial m more and its not important 2 me who like or hate it i am wht i am and wht the others think its not important 2 me