What will you do if an online friend tells you to apologized him in public without offending or doing anything bad against such a person.
Will you apogize, yes or no?
dont delete my post please.
Yes or No???
5 replies
102 views
I don't think so.....
How can anyone make u do tht unless u are not offended.. If some one ask u to apoloize means u have done somthing wrong..
Samuel099: What will you do if an online friend tells you to apologized him in public without offending or doing anything bad against such a person.
Will you apogize, yes or no?
dont delete my post please.
If any 2wap friends is saying this to me, sure I'll say F***k 0ff and if i didnt do anything in first place there is no reason to applogize!
I did nothing to that 2wap friend!
I Will Not and forever beg or apologize anyone that i havent hurt on earth, God knows that I'm fautless. to be honest i will not beg you willy-nilly. haha ..
I'm not a servant to beg. Hate me forever!!! ugh why?