If for a day you get a chance to go for a blind date and you dont know him/her will you go?
If yes... Where will you love to go..
1-Park
2-Hotel
3-Movie
4-Shopping mall
5-His/Her house
and why?

Blind Date
16 replies
112 views
Go to park, not for her, but to search someone who could match to me
My Home...he might be skizo
Shopping mall. And i will make sure we are nt alne. Its a very dangerous thing 2 do in my opinion.
I'd never go on a blind date.
Nop... 
Yes I will..will go to park...why ..jst 4 fun
No blind date for me. M scared.
Hahaha i dont believe it but if it happens i will choose park and shopping mall because in that places he/she cannot harm me because there are alot of peoples out there! no no to blind date.
f it happens ' will go to shopping" and I will spend his money..hahaha
y not i go if the person was intresting coz i made it b4 and i hv frnds i new like that
Saiyah: f it happens ' will go to shopping" and I will spend his money..hahaha
Thats a brilliant idea..ABHIRAJ:
Thats a brilliant idea..
don't miss the chance abi Nope,I wont go...it can be dangerous in future
Nothing wrong..Yes i will go..where ever she wants me to be with her
Her house
for ramance