2WAP

The wrong type

5 replies 74 views
How can a girl get attention of a guy her type? I always seem to attract the wrong type. Some guys wanted to use me physically while some did emotionally. While all my friends are happily in relationships for 4-5 years now and some even planning their marriage,I am yet to meet a nice, decent guy who would want me for more than just sex. Last time I was asked out by a guy, it turned out that the guy is a sex starved pervert! I am not a flirtatious girl who'll go up to a guy and start up a conversation. But it seems that I give out wrong signals to the wrong guys. Maybe I am cursed or not good looking enough for a guy to want me for a serious relationship.
#1
Just be yourself and be simple. Stay away to those pervert's and dnt let yourself in danger. Just keep on searching and take some time, b-cos someday you can find a right guy. hehehe *Just enjoy yourself and stay what you are. smiley
#3
Stay away from those guys who only want sex. Dont make urself cheap. . U wont gain or loose anything. . Sex are for Married ppl only. !

Log in or join to reply.