am in love with a girl and we've been dating for almost six month, she travel to her uncle after 2 week she lost her phone. instead of her 2 retrieve d number she get new number n she neva call me again since then. Now she's back, i went 2 her she said she has no time for me,each time i call her she'll reject my cal. I dont knw what i've done wrong. I still love her very much n i dont want to loose her. 2wappers pls help me what should i do to get her back
How to get her back
13 replies
118 views
Aww sorry, best way is to speak to her dearest friend to convince her in order to get her back, if it doesn't work then sorry no way again, if she loves you back she will come no matter what it is but if not move on.
4get the past an move on in ur life. Whats the use 2 try and get her back if she dont want u.
Sorry to say you have already lost her, Kayli is right, it is time to move on. There is no use in trying to be with someone who does not want to be with you.
If u have any self respect then jst 4get her and move on..coz she is not worth 4u dear..u will get one who loves u, I am sure..
Trying to be with someone you love is okay if there is a tiny bit of a chance that it might happen... I don't think there is in your case, she is very honest about that. accepting that can be very difficult, but you will have to.
Samuel099: Aww sorry, best way is to speak to her dearest friend to convince her in order to get her back, if it doesn't work then sorry no way again, if she loves you back she will come no matter what it is but if not move on.
thanks i will try n look 4 her friend i pray it'll workfdnoble2: thanks i will try n look 4 her friend i pray it'll work
fdnoble2 . I am supporting you with my prayers. goodlucklet her go..f she's ur's she'll comback
unfortunately you knew her for 6 months and personally I hate saying this, but she didn't lose her phone. Besides she would of contacted you if she loved you as well as you love her. I've been their before where I was stood up for days, weeks even and years has turned into decades. In my own opinion as well as my advise is that to move on and allow God help you guide you to that someone special in your life. And you never know, you may find that one. But I'm sorry to say it may not be the one that your in love with. Yet I do pray that you do find that someone special in your life. God bless and good luck.
Saiyah: let her go..f she's ur's she'll comback
That's true... The person who made for us...! She'll come into our life one day__Im waitingNo help is required i must say
Anyone who lies simply to get out of talking to you isn't a good person, at least not for you. Remember that.
Kayli: 4get the past an move on in ur life. Whats the use 2 try and get her back if she dont want u.
In his case she says she doesn't want him anymore. That's sad . So he might as well forget her. I know a situation where a girl decided to leave cause her presence made things complicated for the guy . Relationship involve sacrifices you know? ... Most times hurting ones