I will keep on turning the light cause your eyes then your voice turn it off!
I was making a guess of you name but I wonder how i used to know it!
Your love is perfect than perfection!
No face on earth shines like yours!
Unknown friend [5p]
9 replies
138 views
Everyday you're killing because of your face but i wouldn't die cause i have gotten a password to unlock your heart!
I dont wanna talk about your lips, because its like a second angel cause anytime i made an attempt to approach the light flashes me!
hmm
Error. killing me.
The name of my friend know herself.
Awesome... Beautifull
_adeyinka_:
Keep on shining, keep ur fire burning like hell, ignite together and strike like a thunder 
C+p my words. haha it's in my song! but hmmmm you are my friend so nothing to say. feel good!
say good!
trust good friends!
hahaha bestfriendnice ....
Alright you