2WAP

>The Ebola Vìrus

11 replies 94 views
The Ebola virus become worldwide now. Stats show tht thr ar 500+ dead already and the deathtoll will be 20,000 by December 2014. How did it effect ur country yet ?
#1
My country is not suffering from any ebola virus, but we are prepared in other not to get to our country. I pray that may lord of heaven healed anyone who is infected by that virus.
#3
Nigeria managed to contain it an @ the moment is ebola free. I pray it remains that way. As for USA I wonder what happened to Zmapp it hoarded. It's foolhardy for humans to think they are God. America is a case study. God help them and help us all . #sigh#
#4
They are busy testing two vaccines for human use. I don't trust vaccines, it can be a fast and effective way for mass murder. But I might just take my chances, Ebola is nasty.
#5
Kayli: Atm thr are NO CURE 4 the Ebola Virus. smiley the Usa and Liberia and Sierra-leone and spain and Nigeria are already infected.
All we need to do was that, Praying for them not to spread around globe.
#10
Kayli: The Ebola virus become worldwide now. Stats show tht thr ar 500+ dead already and the deathtoll will be 20,000 by December 2014. How did it effect ur country yet ?
Now you can contact by sending and sms to 2010. To know the cause and how avoid being infected text EBOLA to the shortcode 2010 you will get update

Log in or join to reply.