2WAP

To my fiance .... Im sad here princess

6 replies 103 views
You are cute! Baby you are in my heart as long as i love you! I like your kissable lips! I think of a day we snogged each other, it let my sadness go of me! My heart is yours! I gave you a kiss on fb, but still not ok for me! I will be back!
#1
Im mad at you! My only fiance on earth! Im not feeling ok here! although i get what i want but without you my heart is effing! I remember the day I wasn't around for a while how you think of me Omg! 2016 I would be back in Br...... city!
#2
Your eyes! Your chin! Your lips! Your nose! and haha I missed all of them! I promise when i come back I wont return because of my dad! I miss so many friends there! Skype and snapchat me until i come back!

Log in or join to reply.