If a girl is at the age of 9-15 she is called miss, 15-30 is also called lady and 30-50 is also called women, 50 years and above grandmum...
I wonder why sometimes person at the ages of 50 and above were afraid to be called oldmum or grandmum.
Question to 2wap ladies. [5p]
10 replies
102 views
[/b]Why?[/b]
[/b]Why?[/b] Tell me the answer i want to know.
I would be glad if someone tells me, why it's so.
I don't understand , I don't know any woman above 50 who has a problem being a gran.
I dont know
ethereal: I don't understand , I don't know any woman above 50 who has a problem being a gran.
I called a certain wowen at shopping mall gmum, she talked cheeky to me.
She is old so i did nothing. ethereal: I don't understand , I don't know any woman above 50 who has a problem being a gran.
I called a certain wowen at shopping mall gmum, she talked cheeky to me.
May be she dont wanna die cuz calling her gmum made her think that she is too old, sorry i guess.Samuel099: I called a certain wowen at shopping mall gmum, she talked cheeky to me.
May be she dont wanna die cuz calling her gmum made her think that she is too old, sorry i guess.
Maybe she doesn't have any grandchildren? calling someone grandmother like that is actually rude. ethereal:
Maybe she doesn't have any grandchildren? calling someone grandmother like that is actually rude.
Oh okay, thanksu r q is out of mind