2WAP

Thank you God almighty for, coming back to live.

4 replies 157 views
I love the lord, because he hears me; he listens to my prayers. The danger of death was all around me; the horrors of the grave closed in on me, i was filled with fear and anxiety. Then i called to the lord, "I beg you, lord, save me!"
#1
...The lord saved me from death, he stopped my tears and kept me from defeat. I thank you Lord for giving me a second chance. There many peoples who have die, but because of you Im now fit. There are much to say but i would use my last breathe to say,
#3
Im not kidding, tbh i have made alot of mistakes but it doesn't matter, what matter is my live. Im happy happy happy happy happy!!!!! thank u God! Im now counted [b]among the living Not the death!!

Log in or join to reply.