Im here just for fun chat!
Im not single, I repeated over again I have fiance!
I like quoting and making fun of others but i dont insult them.
Anything you want me to share with you, just ask me but don't trick me!
I like misspelling words for fun!
Reasons why Im here [5p]
13 replies
162 views
_adeyinka_: 
Haha
it's your fault! ugh you have to stop me haha_adeyinka_:
Fiance? I hav'nt get one, help me get one pls!
Not in this site. TBH my real fiancee!
I can't help you but try your best to get one. ok look around and do sssssss you'll attract her attention but do your best to win her heart.I dont knw how to win heart! I dnt knw anything, teach me pls
_adeyinka_: I dont knw how to win heart! I dnt knw anything, teach me pls
I got mine at school maybe yours will be at shopping mall. try your best pleaseI mean exactly at ur sch. 
I mean exactly at ur sch.
beautiful one
_adeyinka_: I mean exactly at ur sch.
beautiful one
HahahaSamuel099: Hahaha
i dont know y i m here 
lonely_S2: i dont know y i m here 
Hahahathe love of my life met through friend introduce us and as they say rest is history. 15 years and still going strong!
Miss u son and your sly wit! nana