You're in my heart by heart!
If i loss you, I would hurt by heart!
You're always in my heart by heart!
I would continue to love you by heart not to hurt you!
The heart of you, is always opened and positive like heaven!
I love you by heart
By heart! to my dear friends [5p]
11 replies
103 views
lovly lines.... 
Very nice
Nice one.
Stinomatic: Nice one.
Thanks Not sure u do
TemPEST: Not sure u do
I love everyone but I'm straight forward also hate nonsense thats my life whether your president or jesus when u talk silly I will try my best I hope so
Samuel099: I love everyone but I'm straight forward also hate nonsense thats my life whether your president or jesus when u talk silly I will try my best 
Beautiful words Sam
I greet you by heart..
And promising you not to hurt you by heart..